– Steam Generator is designed to burn gas and liquid fuel. Operating pressure has been manufactured as 8 bar test pressure 15 bar.
Steam generator type BsA. And the models are listed as follows. BsA 150, BsA 250, BsA 400, BsA 600, BsA 750, BsA 1000, BsA 1250, BsA 1500 BsA 2000
2.00- SAFETY AND CONTROL DEVICES IN STEAM GENERATOR:
2.01- 1. PRESSURE STAT:
– In single-stage burners, it controls the 1st stage. When the steam pressure reaches the desired value, it stops the burner.
2.02- 2. PRESSURE STAT (SAFETY):
– 1st pressure stat is set above 0.5 Atu. If the 1st pressure stat is defective, the pressure continues to load the 2nd pressure stat opens the circuit and stops the burner .
2.03- 3. PRESSURE STAT:
– In the double stage burner, it burns the 2nd stage
2.04- STEAM THERMOSTAT:
-Single contact digital thermostat is adjusted to 20 ° C above the saturated steam temperature at operating pressure (195 ° C for 8 bar).
If 1 thermostat and 2 thermostat fail, since the combustion continues, it opens the circuit when the steam temperature rises above the set value, and stops the burner.
2.05- FLUE GAS THERMOSTAT:
– Single contact digital thermostat is set at 250 ° C. If the 1st pressure stat, 2nd pressure stat and steam temperature thermostat is defective, burning continues, it opens the circuit when the flue gas temperature rises above the set value and stops the burner.
2.06- SAFETY VALVE:
– It has been selected in a diameter that can discharge the steam produced, and 10 Atu has been adjusted.
– If the 1st pressure stat, 2nd pressure stat, steam thermostat, flue gas thermostat are defective, it opens if the steam pressure rises above the set value and if the steam pressure rises above the set value, it opens and discharges the steam.
3.00- STEAM GENERATOR INSTALLATION:
– Steam generator should be installed in the closest place where the steam it gives off will be used.
– The water flowing from the steam generator drain, feed water pump or armatures should be given to the sewer with the help of a floor strainer without dispersing.
– Sufficient gaps should be left around it for easy operation and maintenance.
– The distance between the front of the boiler and the rear wall should be such that it is possible to remove the smoke pipes in it.
– Natural ventilation should be provided with grilles placed at the ceiling or floor level so that the temperature in the place where the steam generator is located does not exceed 30-35 ° C.
– In order not to increase the temperature of the place where the Steam Generator is located, the generator flue outlet, condensate tank, steam and hot water pipes should be isolated.
– It is not recommended to draw air (aspiration ventilation) from the place where the steam generator is located in the forced ventilation system. The negative pressure created in this way reduces the combustion efficiency of the generator.
3.01- STEAM GENERATOR AND CHIMNEY DIAMETERS:
– Steam generator capacity and approximate chimney diameters table.
– 90 ° bends and “T” shaped connections should be avoided as much as possible in the smoke duct. When it is necessary to make an angle, it should not be less than 135 °. Horizontal smoke duct length should not exceed 1/3 of the chimney height.
– If the smoke channel is long, it should be isolated. The chimney cap should be designed in such a way that it does not prevent the escape of burnt gases.
3.02- ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS:
– The main fuse group and breaker switch should be placed in the electrical panel where energy is taken.
– 3 phase, 1 neutral 380 volt energy must be connected with a cable with sufficient cross-section until the control and control panel input.
– The generator is connected to the grounding plate with a cable of sufficient cross-section.
3.03- VOLTAGE AND FREQUENCY:
– Check your voltage and frequency with the voltage and frequency on the boiler label. Measure the voltage and frequency in the circuit, it should not be less or more than 10% of the nominal value.
3.04- ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION IN STEAM GENERATOR (Kw):
Type 150 250 400 600 750 1000 1250 1500
Burner 1.1 1.5 1.5 2.2 2.2 2.2 3 4
Circulation pump. 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 2.2 2.2 3
Control energy 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Total 5 5 5 6 6 8 8 10
3.05- CONDENSE TANK:
Type 150 250 400 600 750 1000 1250 1500
Volume (lt.) 70 100 150 220 330 450 600 700
– The height of the water level of the condensate tank from the pump suction opening:
– Condensate tank water supply should be made with a copper float float.
3.06- WATER SOFTENER:
– It should automatically backwash, regenerate and wash.
– There should be 20-30 mmSS pressure at the raw water inlet, and the raw water inlet should not exceed 35 fr hardness.
– Soft water output should not exceed 0.2 Fr hardness.
– Hot water should not return to the water softener. For this, a check valve must be placed at the condensate tank entrance.
3.07- DOSING PUMP:
– In order to prevent the formation of limestone, sufficient amount of CEFOPOL should be dosed to the feed water pump suction. (Approximately according to the amount of soft water added, 100 kg 150 grams CEFOPOL)